Clear All

Who else is in the CPA?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
      Both.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
        Who else is in the CPA?
        Except for chegitz, Provost and joncha, I don't know if the loyalties changed. I think there's Kid and Serb, but don't quote me on that. IIRC, Odin left the CPA.

Che will give you a complete list, he keeps tabs on this
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Zoid is in the CPA.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I was, but I've disassociated myself from organized politics...
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
              I was, but I've disassociated myself from organized politics...
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Bumped for the pro-Danish rioter faction to register their clique.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  If I disagree with them on a separate issue, I will refrain from attacking them.
                  This is the problem, right here. Insanity will gain the upper hand in debates if it's said by the right person. Discussions will degenerate into useless pissing contests.

Comment

VJ has no faction, he just randomly stalks people and spews hate because otherwise no one would notice him. It's adorable

Comment

VJ has no faction, he just randomly stalks people and spews hate because otherwise no one would notice him. It's adorable
                      Thank you for demonstrating what the problem is. Pure character assassination instead of talking about the thread subject.
                      Last edited by RGBVideo; March 5, 2007, 16:37.

Comment

Exactly, I was imitating you.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                          This is the problem, right here. Insanity will gain the upper hand in debates if it's said by the right person.
                          Not really. There are reasonable people out of my faction, who'll do the job of opposing the insane points just fine. Arrian is a prime example

Discussions will degenerate into useless pissing contests.
                          In my experience, there are extremely few discussions that aren't useless, as soon as the partakers have a strong opinion, and have built some of their personality around that opinion.

IIRC, you have changed your opinion drastically after being convinced in serious discussions. This kind of openmindedness is pretty rare from someone who does have strong opinions and interest (such as yourself), and it's increasingly rare as people get older.

This is why I post increasingly fewer serious posts, and mostly come here for the entertainment value. You are one of the few people with whom I discuss seriously, precisely because I know the effort doesn't go to utter waste.
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Factions are for tools that can't think for themselves.

Being a leader and manipulating the masses to do your bidding...
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I think VJ is one of the better posters. I might disagree with him on some issues - even strongly, but I don't think he spews hate. I think he writes well.

Comment

Working...
                              X