No announcement yet.

So the Prince goes to the war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you going to say, well, we won't negotiate. Then he is dead for sure. And how stupid it would be, since Britain is pulling out anyway pretty soon.. so like the last soldier who died was the prince?
    The Brits plan is to be out by the end of 2008, two years from now, Harry will be long gone from Iraq while there are still several thousand Brits there.

I think you are discounting the even more daunting political fallout of it being discovered he actually did recieve preferential treatment vice it simply being assumed. 99% of soldiers/civilians going to Iraq come back no worse for ware, does he have to take a bullet to prove he is just an LT?

Or, what if he dies in friendly fire? That would be a small disaster as well.
    No worse than any other death from that cause, if looked at rationally (with I know it wont be btw).
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      Pekka, we don't give a flying f**k about what he is doing in Iraq...it is of far more import who his father is
      Speaking of which, assuming that they haven't already figured it out, why don't they do a DNA test? Modern times, modern solutions.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Any 'solution' would bring out a whole can of worms when it's shown who is real father is.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

All he has to do is wear purple and carry a guitar. He can tell the insurgents that the troops are his entourage.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Jrabbit

Prince
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

So when will the Bush sisters go?
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

This will only motivate jihadists, to capture him and make him their slave love boy
                I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                  So when will the Bush sisters go?
                  They're busy fighting off purse snatchers in Latin America.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                    Any 'solution' would bring out a whole can of worms when it's shown who is real father is.
                    This would be great for British tabloid circulation.

Comment

Yes, because the tabloids need a real story to run once in a while.

Comment

They don't, they seem to be able to run off thin air and rumours about "nasty foreigners"
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Really!?

Comment

Yes!
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                            X