X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched an ice hockey game today

Washington Capitals vs. San Jose Sharks

It was quite boring
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

i dont think ive ever watched hockey... but thats just me
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

if it was boring there werent enough fights. ice boxing as i like to call it.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Re: I watched an ice hockey game today

Originally posted by LordShiva
        Washington Capitals vs. San Jose Sharks

It was quite boring
        I'm sure that a 5 day long cricket match is far more thrilling.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Indeed.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Marleau had food poisoning. The game was sh!t.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Crickets once ate an improperly stored tent of mine.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

During half-time or whatever, I did manage to get my text message shown on the big screen.

"[Friend's female friend/girl he wants to do], marry me. - [Friend]"

He wasn't happy.

Comment

Were you physically at the game?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Yes.

Comment

The plane is going down.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Did you get Ovechkin's autograph?

Comment

No. They made him out to be some sort of hotshot, and then he missed his penalty.

Comment

How do you miss a penalty. Did he try to highstick someone and miss?

Comment

And while he is a hotshot, he's from Russia where it is very (or wery) cold.

Comment

Working...
                              X