Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Dashi

Being a former lawdawg, you have no idea just how close you are in describing a "NARC" for in the covert undercover world of stings, a "sleeper" is in place gathering information and intel and "awakens" in time to flip the switch "ON" and bring to conclusion the operation.

Ironic huh?

Gramps
    Um. . .yeah.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Comb your hair. DaShi. The wind current from that going over your head has you looking in disarray.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Comb your hair. DaShi. The wind current from that going over your head has you looking in disarray.
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Fairly harmless teen-age prank. Idiocy to pursue criminal charges in a case like this

Asmodean
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Mesquite is full of wanna-be cowboys and oversized-malls

...In other words, like a lot of Texas, so, yeah it's pretty average
            But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
            PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              I'll never understand how some of you people see things.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Oh very well. I spared a few others embarrassment earlier, I'm entitled to some fun now.

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Dashi

Being a former lawdawg, you have no idea just how close you are in describing a "NARC" for in the covert undercover world of stings, a "sleeper" is in place gathering information and intel and "awakens" in time to flip the switch "ON" and bring to conclusion the operation.

Ironic huh?

Gramps
                Are you being an idiot, an ass, or both? I've read this over quite a few times and just can't decide. On one-hand, as a former "lawdawg," you'd realize that I was using the term Narc in reference to an undercover narcotics officer to begin with then using a play on words turning it into narcoleptic as a joke. (It's sad that I have to explain this. This is the main reason I'm glad UR is gone.) So I fail to see how this information relates to me as you're not really correcting me on anything. It's certainly not ironic, don't you think? (yes, that's a bit of punishment. Take it *****!) So if you did know this, then you're just being as ass. If you didn't, then you're an idiot for making such a foolish response. However, I was trying to let it slide til Slowwhand, who obviously didn't get any of it, came in to snipe. No question which he was being.

As for your information, I've never heard the term "NARC" used to describe a sleeper agent. Since you capitalized it, I must assume it's an acronym attempting to play on narcoleptic as I did. However, I haven't had much like finding the meaning of this acronym. I did find NARC=National Rainbow Coalition. Could this be what you're refering to?
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                X