Clear All

I have no idea. Use metric system, please
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
      yuckkk.
      It may amuse/exasperate you to know that a girl in junior high once went ballistic on me because I hadn't noticed she'd worn boots like that all day.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride

I am quite sure that the reason why 1,80 was chosen as the number which separates tall from average people is just that it is a round number unlike 1,82, 183, 179 etc. (I hope that makes sense in english)

I guess the same happens with six feet, in relation to 6 feet 1, 5´11 etc etc
        I'm sure round numbers play into it but then again I don't really think of anyone less than 6'2" as "tall"
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I'm something like 1,75 in metric system. How much is it in 's and ''s?
          Middle East!

Comment

that's like 5'9'' i think

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
              yuckkk. i'd much rather walk around in my hockey skates.
              Girls can't play hockey.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Girls can't play hockey.
                I bet Ms. Wickenheiser would crush you
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I met her at The Keg once in Calgary (the one by Foothills Hospital / Father Bauer Arena). She's not very big at all.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Girls can't play hockey.
                    lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
                      lies.
                      /me drops his gloves and throws off his helmet, skating to centre ice.

Comment

• * b etor does the same.

Comment

that's like 5'9'' i think
                          Thanks. That's the number I remembered (I've done the canculations myself once), so it probably is right
                          Middle East!

Comment

* b etor does the same.
                            /me fakes with his right
                            /me uppercuts with his left

/me wins.

Comment

• * Asher lied. B etor punched him in the face knocking him over. She won.

Comment

• You can't even emote correctly, what makes you think you can play hockey?

Comment

Working...
                                X