Why women will never rule the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b etor
    KH, your wife is silly, i have an excellent sense of direction.
    a) That's because you're a 43 year-old FBI agent

b) My wife is smarter than you will ever be. But she lacks an orientational sense.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

i am not 43. ugh.
      i never said she wasn't smart, i just said she was silly. how do you know she is smarter than me?

Comment

Also another point, there are women who are super intelligent, of course. But they're usually loners, because others hate her for her capabilities.

It's like some of these business women, they're really really good. If they would be able to unite their team with others, mostly those who are below their level, they'd be a force. But they can't, since the ones who are at the top are being the targets of much jealous thoughts. So they are loners in that sense.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

those poor loners.

Comment

They're just too vicious for each other. You see guys getting into an argument all the time, but they'll get over it. More often than not, in a serious conflict, they just 'forget about it'. And it works usually.

But women.. man, if they get into a conflict, they'll never see each other again, and they'll be angry and vicious and spreading rumours for the rest of their lives. You need to forget sometimes. You can't be vicious like that if you want to succeed.

It's like,, if two guys both want the one girl, most likely they'll come to an agreement for the other one to try and the other one stepping back. Doesn't work always, but usually these don't end up in a real conflict. If two girls see a guy they both want, it's on. And they don't even have to know the guy, it can be just some stranger. And they become enemies. It's too much of an ownership thing. As in, if women have a boyfriend, they sometimes want to dictate who their boyfriend can be friends with. As in, you're not going to hang out with him anymore. wtf is that all about? That's the ownership thing, they want to claim domain, like bears rub their backs on trees.

Guys just don't care about that. And that's why they rule the world and always will. There is more cohesion and a will to form one.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

b) My wife is smarter than you will ever be. But she lacks an orientational sense.
              What does being Asian have to do with it?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                  i am not 43. ugh.
                  i never said she wasn't smart, i just said she was silly. how do you know she is smarter than me?
                  Because she is the smartest woman I have ever met, and approximately the 10th smartest person I've ever met.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

And the fact that she's silly goes without saying, as she is a woman.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

sillyness

Comment

Working...
                      X