Why women will never rule the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why women will never rule the world

Excluding the number one obvious reason, that is the lack of something between their legs, women have many features that will never let them rule the world completely.

Women are too vicious in a group with each other. I went to have a beer with my friend, I just came back, just a short stop. So, table next to ours were this group of women, being all vicious. They were talking about some girl who wasn't there, and they were plotting everything except murder. And it was 'their friend'. We eavesdropped a bit, and it was just a group of piranhas. You know when a group of girls turns on one girl, even like in the first grade in school, it's much worse than bunch of guys bullying some tosser. So this is why they will never make it, because when it comes to big leagues, not enough team players, too vicious. That is, can't be trusted.

Another thing is the compensation thing. Some girls thing they need to overcompensate their actions, just to be seen as 'smart' or the one to do the job. They feel they have to do that, because they aren't taken seriously. It has two failing points, first of all they're right, many chauvinists do not take them seriously. And my point, it makes a person look desperate, and I don't like desperation in people. It's a sign of weakness you should hide at all cost. It shows you are ready to submit. If you can't keep your hand hidden and play the opposition, you are not playing the opposition, thus you lose by default.

So, desperate in front of men, cut throat amongst women. Then let's not forget about the fact, that we don't live in paradise because of Eve. I still blame Eve for her dealings with the snake. And of course, the bottom line, no cojones.

Women can't rule the world, ever, period.

Discuss.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Also, if you're a coke dealer, because Blow was just on TV, remember: what comes easy, goes easy.

Depp got into prison because she alerted the cops with her behaviour, high on coke, then yelled that the man is a dealer, fugitive and has a kilo of coke in the trunk. Then, as Depp lands his ass into prison, she informs she takes the kid and he will pay support. Period. And she did that just for the fun of it. That's what the wives of coke dealers do, they bust their men just because the last friday sucked. SO, what you need to do, is you need to make it your habit of letting her know every friday, instead of getting drunk, what will happen if she ever turns on him. No drunk ramblings, no wife beating. Just say, as you're watching TV, "Hey baby, by the way, remember that time I had to get that acid stolen? Yeah, that was because we needed to make some bodies disappear. Yeah, thought I'd let you know, since that can happen sometimes if people don't know what's good for them. OK.. love ya'.

So, if you're a coke dealer, you'd kill people to protect your business, and sometimes to just not look weak if insulted. So, what he was supposed to do was to kill this woman, but he didn't do that, and that's why he screwed up his life. He should have killed the woman. Shot in the back of the head, like pushing a button. C'est la vie! Also Prenup. If you're dealing coke, prenup, prenup, prenup, and don't grow too close to her, because you might have to kill, slice up and dump the bodyparts around the city.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

My answer was going to be because they have no sense of direction.

Today my wife drove to a mall she's been to a dozen times before (although she's never driven there without me present). I gave her explicit directions. It's approximately 12 miles from our house.

When she hit Pennsylvania she called me up and told me she thought she was lost.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Wtf pekka?

Comment

Also, wtf pekka
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

KH, well, they could rule the world, if they could play together. But since it's too much to ask... not gonna happen.
            In da butt.

Comment

Pekka, you have forgotten one crucial thing - their ability to convey "knowledge" fast. In my work with libraians it has often asthonished me how fast rumors/facts travel countrywide
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                My answer was going to be because they have no sense of direction.

Today my wife drove to a mall she's been to a dozen times before (although she's never driven there without me present). I gave her explicit directions. It's approximately 12 miles from our house.

When she hit Pennsylvania she called me up and told me she thought she was lost.

truth.

Comment

So that is why they always ask for directions...

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Wtf Pekka?

And I'm talking about your avatar of course. She looks fugly!

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

That's because you don't know who she is. If you truly were for butts, you'd know, because she's the queen!
                      In da butt.

Comment

QFT!

Originally posted by Spec
                        Wtf Pekka?

And I'm talking about your avatar of course. She looks fugly!

Spec.
                        bleh

Comment

She is Ryan Conner, the finest butt in the world. I agree, her facial features aren't exactly the most praised, but I'm not in it for the face
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            She is Ryan Conner, the finest butt in the world. I agree, her facial features aren't exactly the most praised, but I'm not in it for the face
                            That's pretty stupid. It's like saying, "Hey, this is the finest bottle of wine in the world" and then eating the cork.
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Well, I couldn't post the real assets in here, now could I?
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X