Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good News: You've Been Chosen to the the World's Monarch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd invest all the world's resources into creating a self-sustaining, 1 million strong colony on Mars, filled with genetically enhanced and fanatically obedient people (only to me, this would be achieved by brainwashing and not by polluting the blood line with fanatical genes, we have enough of those ), then I would nuke the Earth.

I would forever rule my little Martian paradise (oh I’d invest some money into building a mind transference device, that way I could be a supercomputer or swap body’s at will to avoid assassination plots).

Odin and Zkribbler seem the best choice thus far. BeBro isn't too bad but why for the loves of humanity are you banning mustaches? Aren't you a German?
    Last edited by _BuRjaCi_; February 22, 2007, 11:19.
    I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
      I would invest in a biological weapon - a new virus custom-tailored to spread quickly with a week long-ish incubation period before being generally fatal. It would be designed to have 95%+ fatality rate. There would be no antidote developed and I would take the 5% chance like everyone else.

Releasing the virus would cure the biosphere of the human infestation without entirely curing humanity of existence.
      Nice concept, but the devil's in the details.

I mean there would still be 300 hundred million people who are now trying to work out what to do with 6 billion bodies and massive stockpiles of weapons AND a crashed economy? And when the chaosh calms down they’ll be back to six billion in less that 150 years!!
      I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

Originally posted by _BuRjaCi_
        Odin and Zkribbler seem the best choice thus far.
        I get second billing?!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

I get second billing?!
          Hey Odin was here first, you just developed what he said. But I suppose you would be the better king.

Comment

My idea was best
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
            X