Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

b etor. FBI? CIA? ATF? GED? PMS? KGB? IRS? MIA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b etor
    Feather Injuns? wtf. fine. i will type my period. if i happen to talk about it again.
    Please don't. While I am sure it is more interesting than some of the other posts on here . . . . your period is just something I don't need to know about
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• oh don't worry, i don't plan on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by VJ
        You call menstruation blood "feather injuns" in Korea?
        In Korea? No. In Korea, everyone who isn't Korean is called something that loosely translates to: "foreigner", or, if they really want to be mean, "American".

I'm using the proper English term, "Feather Injun". The alternate term is "Woo-woo Injun", which helps separate them from "Dot Injun" or "DQ Injun".

But at least we don't call them "Finn", which is slang for "Humorless git named VJ".
        B♭3

Comment

• What period belongs to you? I call dibs on Cretaceous!
          B♭3

Comment

• then i get the jurassic period! atleast the bajocian age

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael
              GED = your only hope.
              It stands for "Good enuff Diploma"
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Where's Mr Fun? He's a self-proclaimed half heathen.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• MrFun is probably having fun, as he is wont to do. Maybe even telling jokes that other people laugh at, as is his pattern here.
                  B♭3

Comment

Working...
                  X