No announcement yet.

TV show - Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm stuck back on the second season. I tried watching it once during the first year. I wandered into the 6th or 7th episode - the one with the first kidnapping and I got so lost myself that I didn't watch anymore until the DVDs cane up for rent. Now I'm beginning to work my way through the second season. I'm where Shannon got killed by the psycho cop lady.

Comment

I was impressed by the clubbing scene.
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I think the show's title is an apt description for the state of its writers.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
          I didn't start a thread named "TV show - Lost". WTF?
          "WTF" is not an appropriate thread title
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

That is correct...

Drake... I would suggest you check your PM's
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The first part of this season had me worried, but this episode proved that Lost hasn't lost its groove.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I've been suitably chastened now...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Odd thing is this last show was the lowest in ratings out of all the shows.

Comment

Maybe because it was nothing like in the previews?
                    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I just watched the episode online. And that pretty much kicked twenty different kinds of ass.

What did the previews for next week show?
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I don't remember too well. I think it had something to do with Jack's tatoos and how he got them.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

You can't be serious.

Comment

I am. That's one of the big mysteries about Jack. I'm guessing he got them in a cool way, like in some Thai prison or something.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

After two excellent episodes, we're going to focus on the mystery of Jack's tats?

Comment

Well, if youd've told me before last week's episode that the flashbacks would focus on Desmond's relationship with Penelope, I would've thought that was lame too. It's all about what they do with the flashbacks, not what they're nominally about.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X