Originally posted by Oerdin
    51.5 hours
    This is just retarded.

Agreed.

Comment

wtf Ordin
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

the new school of business at ucsd is being funded by rady and its gonna be called the rady school of business. itll be ready next year.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Smart people get better jobs
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Actually, when I used to work for the NY DA's office, the common observation was that criminals weren't necessarily stupid; criminals who got caught were stupid.

Exhibit A (my favorite case from my time there): the perp who committed murder in the men's room of an office building, right after he botched a job interview there (the murder was itself a botched mugging); when the police arrived and moved the corpse, they found the killer's resume underneath.
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Smart people also make smart criminals. They don't get caught, or they at least score so much, that they don't have to bother.

But on average, it makes more sense to work legit, as the risks involved are fewer, and if you're smart, you can still score.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The smart ones don't get caught (And do things like run for Enron).

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Criminals aren't stupid. Their only fault is that they provide no source. They provide NOTHING! And yet they want to destroy capitalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                    when the police arrived and moved the corpse, they found the killer's resume underneath.

Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      Smart people also make smart criminals. They don't get caught, or they at least score so much, that they don't have to bother.
                      And the smartest ones let other people commit their crimes for them while appearing as honest businessmen
                      Last edited by Proteus_MST; February 8, 2007, 10:45.
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                      X