No announcement yet.

Serious problem of not forgetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're life is screwed, move to a new town get new friends.
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Not really. I need to be able to deal with these things, the problem is mine.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Maybe moving to a lonely isle in the pacific is the thing for you!
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

What Sprayber said
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
            Maybe moving to a lonely isle in the pacific is the thing for you!
            Don't crowd the place up before I get there!

Comment

I'm sure British tourists will invade it soon after and ruin it for all.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson

Don't crowd the place up before I get there!
                I'll map out all the islands so that you all get one. My only demand is that every year I will come in my ship and demand a cut of your coconut production.

I'll also use my piratey tactics to ward of tourists and ecologists.

Comment

Oh... I want one with a semi-active volcano I can worship! But it has to be uncharted, that's really the whole point.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                    Oh... I want one with a semi-active volcano I can worship!
                    The pesky geological community (along with the larger size of the island) makes the obtaining of one quite difficult. I shall see what I can do, but I make no promises.
                    Originally posted by Aeson But it has to be uncharted, that's really the whole point.
                    Sadly such a thing exists only in a bygone era without satellites and aeroplanes.

Comment

Working...
                    X