Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official: atheistic fundamentalism exists.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

figured that out. Fortunately you still remembered that I am STOOPID!
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

How could we forget?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

PH, how's your fundamentalism coming along?
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          How could we forget?
          Maybe I'm as stoopid as Copernicus once was :P

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
            I don't think Newton was stupid.

(I'll give you he was crazy. )
            Or Pascal, Or Father Gregor Mendel
            I need a foot massage

Comment

What do you mean?
              You claim to be a smart guy. How about exercising those braincells a bit?
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

You claim to be a smart guy. How about exercising those braincells a bit?
                You've managed no explanation but plenty of insults. Why don't you say something coherent? Besides who are you anyway, you must be one of the most dull posters around this place...there is nothing distinct about you.
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You've managed no explanation but plenty of insults. Why don't you say something coherent?
                  Coherency and Poly don't go hand-in-hand recently..
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

@PH: Okay, I don't trust your ability to detect wit because you've never exhibited any signs of first-hand experience of wit. Happy now?
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

@PH: Okay, I don't trust your ability to detect wit because you've never exhibited any signs of first-hand experience of wit. Happy now?
                      No, I'm not happy...you're behaving like an arsehole...I have no argument with you yet you seem to start on me just because I take Kuciwalker to task about something he says about me. I suggest you mind your own f**king business in future...
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I don't see anything wrong in spreading your religious beliefs, and atheism is among them. The "see You in hell" part is dumb and unappropriate...
                        I don't know what he does exactly, perhaps he indeed portrays religion as pure evil. Perhaps he indeed is anti-christian rather than anti-religion (though it is natural for a guy brought up as a christian probably and living in a christian society), but it wasn't that visible in this video.
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

I have no problems with atheists spreading their beliefs. I have problems with atheists who keep on claiming that their vision on the reality is not a religion, while they still act as if it's a religion.

Comment

Why would you have a problem with it?
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

because atheists claim that what de facto is state endorsement of atheism is "religious neutrality"
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X