No announcement yet.

Can Humanity Handle Immortality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about immortatlity but I would really like to have a "do-over" of my teens , knowing what I now know. The sex alone would be mindblowing
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
      I don't know about immortatlity but I would really like to have a "do-over" of my teens , knowing what I now know. The sex alone would be mindblowing
      Heh
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Lul Thyme
        Right now, in most countries, life expectancy is rising, number of children per person is decreasing, age of first kids is rising, age of last kid also.
        If we look at how things are right now, then you are right, but I believe one of the reasons for having less children is that people don't have the time to take care of 3+ children (work is taking too much time), and when they finally have more time to have more children (when the first children moves out) they are too old to have children
        But I could imagine that if they are still 'young' when they are ~40-50 years old (when their children moves out) they might want to try for more kids, as they now have more time to take care of them
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

A more proper question would be:

Can the Mother earth handle human immortality.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

A more proper question should be:

Can the Mother earth handle human immortality.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
            X