No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite old President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm sorry that you didn't get it, but...

Originally posted by VJ
    I did read the snopes mythbusting-thread when it was originally posted -- id est over a month ago. The "please elaborate" post was simply a bait to catch you from repeating the right-wing talking point based on lies in it's full, the talking point which I had encountered beforehand.

Fact is, it worked: I caught you from lying with your pants down. Now you're trying to spin your credibility upwards by making this personal. I don't really care about what you think about me or snopes or your own source. This thread isn't about any of those things.
    Ummm.. What crack are you smoking? The snopes site said the same as the article I quoted. No refutation of anything. As for lying, I never claimed jack with respect to the source save that I got it from Google. Is this a lie? Do you have a photoshopped cam shot of me finding this in another fashion?

As for what I think about you, I don't nor would I spend my time attempting to 'bait a trap' for someone as obviously below my radar screen as you are. Thanks for stalking me though I appreciate the fan factor.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
    X