No announcement yet.

It is so cold that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was the coldest I had experienced in a while (year?) in Maryland this morning.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

It is currently minus -23F right now.

Comment

brrr -22c here this morning with wind chills around -34
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, I think I forgot what cold was really like.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yeah, with it this cold I have to be careful getting off the train. My brakes will usually be real sluggish until the car warms up.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Cold this mornin' for sure. It was about 10F when I walked the dog. The walk from the garage to the office was worse, 'cause it wasn't any warmer and there was wind.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

7F for me this morning.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

WTF is a toque?
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                    brrr -22c here this morning with wind chills around -34
                    Same around here.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Same around here.
                      Seems to be a popular temperature today. I read that it's supposed to warm up a bit by tonight.
                      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                      -Joan Robinson

Comment

It's so cold that ...

they had to cancel the dog sled races in the annual winter festival yesterday.

Comment

"Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Oh God - please make it stop!"

Just north of Syracuse the snow totals are becoming outrageous, even for this area. In some towns they've gotten more than 4ft of snow from just Sunday thru Tuesday, and since then their averaging over a foot a day more in accumulation!
                          And whats the long range forecast? Yep, MORE SNOW!
                          God once promised man that he would never again let it rain for 40 days and 40 nights. Never said anything about snow, though, did he?
                          Here's a
                          Link to pics people have sent in from the area.

D
                          Attached Files

Comment

60" of snow in Mexico. I'ld never have believed it if I hadn't seen it.
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Teh weather is ****ed up!
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X