God
    20.00%
    Intelligent Alien Life Capable of Space Travel
    63.08%
    Bigfoot and/or Yeti
    9.23%
    Ghosts
    0.00%
    Banana Voice Phenomenon... do, do di do. Phenomenon!
    7.69%
    Monkey!!!

I'm confident God exists.

Space-traveling aliens is next most probable, and they almost certainly exist. Ghosts, I'm iffy about. Yeti and Bigfeet probably don't exist, but it'd be cool if they were ol' Neanderthals hanging out in the backwoods.

Comment

Flying Spaghetti Monster
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

TEH KILGONS
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

whatever Shiva... I could see a Penne Monster or a Ravioli or Zitti monster, but Spaghetti is not aerodynamic enough to fly!
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Note: If this poll doesn't beat the Saddam poll in post count I will be very disapointed in the OT...
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Alien space travel certainly could exist.

Good luck finding it though.
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I believe that the incredible shrinking green invisible monster from Mars with big teeth the size of minituare toothpicks but smelling like nitrogren that had been left on manure all night doesn't exist, but I gould be worng about that. IN any event I got lucky with teh ticket inspectir. Nod and a week and a quick you liook fit is all oyu need. That and a tener to cover the fare.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

huh?
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Ask Kelly as I is pissed/

Comment

very good... I'm on way to join you then
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

I want a noter Becks. Now!

Comment

Define space travel.

If you mean going to the moon alike there are probably a vast amount.

Going interstellar, maybe a couple of thousands.

Visiting earth - zero.

Edit : forgot - existance of god : zero. Though, there might be the possibility of some undergrad in some other dimension that have figured out how to create a universe - let's just hope that it have forgotten the experiment or don't get bored.
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

From the top:

God's existence is not a matter of probability; I've ranted about this before.

Aliens may well exist and be capable of space travel, but I don't see how it's physically possible for them to travel faster than light, so mox nix from our perspective.

Bigfoot/Yeti seem unlikely, but I don't care.

Ghosts, like God, seem impossible to calculate a probability for. At least, barring a detailed explanation of the process which ostensibly gives rise to them.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

So, Elok, you think if you believe in God than you have to believe in ghosts?
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X