No announcement yet.

Mount Rushmore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well God can't want her, that's why she's still alive...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      Found a good spot for Pelosi...
      Is there a pucker around that hole? I can't tell from the pix.

If so good choice.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
        Maybe we should put Thatcher on Mt. Rushmore instead of a second Reagan. God knows she's never going to get the recognition she deserves in her own country...
        Oh she gets recognition all right - for all the wrong reasons...

When she dies I will personally visit her resting place so I can spit on her grave!
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Carve him in Mount Rushmore? I don't think so! What he needs is a 600ft tall gold plated colossus standing atop Mount Rushmore!
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Here we go. Finally a Mt. Rushmore that Team America can be proud to call home...
            Attached Files
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

All the Prezes on Mt. Rushmores are liberals. Tell Raygun to go get his own mountain.

Comment

Roosevelt and Lincoln were Republicans. Washington was an opponent of the Democrats and a military man, so he would've been a Republican too had they existed back then. It's our mountain, *****...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Anyone else thinking we should turn this into a Photoshop thread? Your ultimate Mt. Rushmore/your ultimate Reagan tribute?
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I didn't say Republican or Democrat, I said they were liberals.

Remember, in the 30's, the two parties changed positions, with the Dems moving from conservative to liberal while the Reps moved from liberal to conservative.

Washington called himself a liberal and was for a strong central government.
                    Jefferson was pro-human-rights anti-big-business.
                    Lincoln was for a strong central govt and for civil rights.
                    Teddy was a "progressive" and was the anti-big-business trust buster.

Comment

"Liberals" at the time of the revolution would be considered "conservatives" now. The meaning of the term has changed so much that it's moronic to bring it up in an attempt to distract from the obvious Republican stranglehold on Mt. Rushmore.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

You see that?! Drake is trying to prevent Reagan from having his own mountain dedicated solely to him!

(BTW: I wasn't aware that "2" constitutes a stranglehold.)

Comment

I don't see any reason why Reagan can't have a place on Mt. Rushmore and his own mountain.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

If Washington was alive today, he'd probably raised by beatnicks to be a bloody commie.
                            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

A military guy who was a liberal who married rich....

Doesn't he remind you of John Kerry?

Comment

Why not make one of Clinton showing alternative use of cigars ?
                                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X