Mount Rushmore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Rushmore

Where do you guys think we should put Ronald Reagan on Mount Rushmore? A frontally presented Reagan to the right of Lincoln would probably fit in better with the rest of the presidents. The outcropping to the left of Washington seems to have more room, however, so we could really give America's greatest president the grand representation he deserves.
    Attached Files
    On the left
    5.56%
    On the right
    33.33%
    Replace Democrat Jefferson with the Gipper
    22.22%
    No Ronnie; we want Nancy eating a banana
    38.89%
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

National Wonder. Req. fascism, reduces war-weariness.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Good thread.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I'm a little surprised at the results so far. I know putting Reagan on the right seems like the natural choice given his politics, but don't we all want the biggest Reagan bust we can get?
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Nahhh need to get rid of the Francophile Jefferson.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Plus, if we put Reagan on the left, we'll probably have room for a cowboy hat...
            Attached Files
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Nahhh need to get rid of the Francophile Jefferson.

We can do that and still put a huge Reagan on the left. Just chisel him off. Or have two Reagans. Hell, why not three Reagans? Or two Reagans (hat and no hat) and John Wayne where Jefferson used to be?
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Nancy Pelosi?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Liberals can go on the Crazy Horse memorial...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I didn't know until I read the wiki article on this a while back, that Mount Rushmore was supposed to look closer to this:

Comment

Shouldn't Reagan have a mountain all to himself? And something bigger than Rushmore, to be sure. The best thing would be to invade Nepal and turn Everest into a giant Reagan bust.

edit: spelling
                      Last edited by Kontiki; January 31, 2007, 16:27.
                      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Found a good spot for Pelosi...
                        Attached Files
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
                          Shouldn't Regan have a mountain all to himself? And something bigger than Rushmore, to be sure. The best thing would be to invade Nepal and turn Everest into a giant Regan bust.

I think all corners of the world should be able to bask in The Reagan's glory. Let a timeline of a lifetime of achievements be etched into every mountainside

Comment

I think they should carve a mountain into a bust of Ronald Reagan so that when it erupts it looks like someone has done a JFK on him. Just wishful thinking I suppose
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Maybe we should put Thatcher on Mt. Rushmore instead of a second Reagan. God knows she's never going to get the recognition she deserves in her own country...
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X