Tell me what, I'll tell you who you are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me what, I'll tell you who you are

What's the first thing you look at when you go in someone's place for the first time?
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

If there's beer in the fridge....nah, seriously, I dunno - I doubt I look always for anything special first.
    Blah

Comment

If they're a girl, possible sex toys like a dildo or sexy theme costumes.

If a guy, their fridge for possible things to eat/drink and their DVD collection.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I usually wouldn't look in the fridge if I go somewhere for the first time.

Honestly, I look at the person's books/library. And her ass if she's a chick.

Comment

Books. If there are any.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

You guys are just fooling yourselves. If you look the books, as in you're supposed to figure out what the person is like from that.. that's just crap. Most of the times, the books can be there because the parents bought them, relatives and whatnot, and the person didn't want to throw them away. Or some classics, because he heard 'they are classics'.

I'd rather look at the DVD collection, because people buy their own DVDs and throw the crappy ones out. THat's the true soul of the person. And CDs.. what kind of music they are into and stuff like that. Maybe if they order a magazine, what magazine is that etc.. food, what they eat, what they have on their walls, what kind of shoes they have, you quickly notice if the person is any kind of professional, no nice shoes? No nice profession. Also no class. One pair of shoes? Spends his money in the peeping tom show.

I look at the entertainment system, what kind of TV, what kind of consoles, what kind of computer.. it's always a good topic, plus I can spot idiots if they have like the PS3, I know they are Sony nuthuggers and prolly not very bright.

CHeck out the bathroom, is it clean, how is the toilet, is that one clean, what kind of products they use..
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Nothing.

Seriously....

Well, maybe a place to sit...

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Books. If there are any.

Comment

It's usually easy to see why the books are there...

Besides, I didn't say "look at the books to know who the person is". I said "tell me what you look at so that we know who you are".

Comment

Bloody hell Pekka, give 'em a chance.

Maybe they keep their shoes in a cupboard in the bedroom, not spread out in the living room.

Comment

You said you'd tell me who I am. Still waiting.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                        It's usually easy to see why the books are there...

Besides, I didn't say "look at the books to know who the person is". I said "tell me what you look at so that we know who you are".
                        I think Pekka has answered your question quite thoroughly.

Personally, I like to see what the view through their window is like.

Comment

Why would I ruin in a second the quest of your life?

xpost

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            You said you'd tell me who I am. Still waiting.
                            A aspirant Sherlock Holmes.

Comment

Cort Haus, oh that's true. My friends mostly live in crap areas, so I never really bother, but that's what I do when I enter a new office. Check out the view... yeahh...
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X