Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who says prosititutes aren't good people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I thought any cop

Originally posted by pchang
    that engaged in sex acts (whether or not they finished) would invalidate the arrest because of entrapment.
    Entrapment only comes into play when the cops get someone to do something they weren't predisposed to doing.

So, completing the act is merely disgusting, and a fairly amusing story that occassionally breaks on the evening news. And a few of my female judges with hold it against the cops in the future and may find the def. not guilty.

Comment

Re: Re: I thought any cop

Originally posted by asleepathewheel

Entrapment only comes into play when the cops get someone to do something they weren't predisposed to doing.

So, completing the act is merely disgusting, and a fairly amusing story that occassionally breaks on the evening news. And a few of my female judges with hold it against the cops in the future and may find the def. not guilty.

Really ?? Surprising to me. Since here, the charge is communicating for the purpose, there is no need for things to advance to bring charges . I do believe there are instances where police extort sex from some girls but girls accept this as part of doing business as long as it isn't too frequent.

There have been some police disciplined IIRC for involvement with prostitution but its a weird area as I said sicne it is entirely possible for someone to engage a prostitute and break NO laws
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
      X