Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who says prosititutes aren't good people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who says prosititutes aren't good people?

Though he said the experience wasn't as good as he expected. Okay my first time wasn't as good as I expected either. I had too high of expectations. But getting laid is getting laid.

Now take that you anti-prostitution people!

Re: Who says prosititutes aren't good people?

Good to see he won't die a virgin. Tragedy averted.

Originally posted by Dis

Okay my first time wasn't as good as I expected either.
    How was it for the other guy?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Why would prostitutes be bad people?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Because they sell their bodies!!

Prostitution is illegal!

But not pron stars....Oh the irony.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I bet most prostitutes are fine people. I don't know what about this story would make the pro so good. It sounds like she got paid like any other time and did her job reasonably well. The fact that she could be assured that that the situation was safer for her than most times was just a bonus.
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

The more I think about this, the more I think that every prostitute would like to be banging disabled guys, even the really evil prostitutes. I just think that the less the physical threat the guy is, the better they would like it. We are talking about a job where having a bad client can result in serious injury or even death.
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Well, prostitutes in general do not hurt people in what they do, so I just can't figure out why they'd be bad people.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                Well, prostitutes in general do not hurt people in what they do, so I just can't figure out why they'd be bad people.

THats why I said " I bet most prostitutes are fine people"-- I juast don't see why banging the dying guy makes this particular girl any better than any other prostitute. Their job is to bang the old fart, pimply nervous teen, jaded bored husband, even the cocky stud who thinks he can show them a real good time etc etc --

They get paid and they do it. I assume soem of them are bad people just like I assume some of pretty much any group are 'bad people" ( on any criyeria of bad people one cares to use)

Comment

Right. I just see them as normal people and individuals. SUre, bad seed in there as well, but bad by default? I don't think so.

A pimp, now, they can be bad folks.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Most prostitutes are neither bad nor good, they just are....

I've represented quite a few prostitutes, mostly female, a few males, and they are just rather pathetic junkies-10 dollar blow jobs, etc. not evil. They just do what they know, so they can buy crack.

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                      Most prostitutes are neither bad nor good, they just are....

I've represented quite a few prostitutes, mostly female, a few males, and they are just rather pathetic junkies-10 dollar blow jobs, etc. not evil. They just do what they know, so they can buy crack.
                      wow that sounds like the bottom of the barrell and probably not at all representative of the rather good looking women that have their pics on the web and advertise at between 200 to 500 per hour

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                        10 dollar blow jobs
                        I want that
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

Lady Callahan
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Because they sell their bodies!!
                            No, they rent out their bodies just like everyone else making a buck

Prostitution is illegal!
                            So was helping runaway slaves, choose another standard for morality.

I juast don't see why banging the dying guy makes this particular girl any better than any other prostitute.
                            She may not be, but I'd say she's better than alot of the people looking down their noses at prostitutes. Yup, if I'm on my deathbed and I can still get it up, I'd prefer getting laid to having some priest make a speech about things neither of us know.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

wow that sounds like the bottom of the barrell and probably not at all representative of the rather good looking women that have their pics on the web and advertise at between 200 to 500 per hour
                              Yeah, I wonder which is more common....

probably 100-1 10 dollar whores to decent looking ones.

Whats telling is that when they have female vice cops busting johns here in indy, they always are wearing hoodies and look really beat up. Classy

I do occassionally see better ones, but they tend to be discreet enough not to get busted.

Comment

Working...
                              X