Picking on southerners for reaction to snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
    I forgive the South. What I can't forgive is are Northern and relatively Northern cities (residents and municiple govts.) like Pittsburgh and Washington DC, which both gets snow every year and both react as if they've never seen the stuff and have no idea what the stuff if. That, basically, is how a cat reacts to snow.
    I blame the Californian locust swarms. Nevada roads were a lot better until a few years ago when the teeming, unwashed Californian filth started moving here in droves due to the then-lower cost-of-living, proximity to Sacra-Frisco/San Angeles and the lack of a state income tax.

... but seriously Californians, go back to your own damn state.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

To be fair, that's how Southern Californians drive when it rains.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

That's what disturbs me the most. We generally don't get heavy snow here in the valley - if any - but what does fall is very light and they still can't manage.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
        X