Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day One of "The Surge" 25 Dead US Soldiers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He must really be scared of the surge, just like his celebration of the Dem victory was really a sign that he feared the smart new foreign policy the Democrats will enact.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Personally, I think any military effort is foredoomed to fail, whether it's a surge policy, a stay-the-course policy or an ahem-"redeployment" policy.

The Iraq Study Group's plan of a regional political solution, I think, offers to only hope. (Although they clearly went too far when they suggested that as part of the process the Israeli/Palestine dispute has to be resolved.)

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
        He must really be scared of the surge, just like his celebration of the Dem victory was really a sign that he feared the smart new foreign policy the Democrats will enact.
        Just like Bush was quaking in his boots when he said:

"There are some who feel like that the conditions are such that they can attack us there. My answer is bring them on," Bush said. "We've got the force necessary to deal with the security situation."

Bush: 'Bring on' attackers of U.S. troops

Come back to Poly when you find your brain, Drake...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Having a brain is obviously not a requirement to post here given your continued presence.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Having a brain is obviously not a requirement to post here given your continued presence.

You're so dim that the best you can do is try and copy my insult against you!

What a ****ing loser!

Still, kudos to you - I never knew you were into recycling!

Hippie Tungsten

Comment

Oh and...

PWNED!!!!!!111!!!!1

Comment

KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

What an absolute idiot.

He can't even spot cynicism. But as long as Mobius can use the BOLD tag, he'll rule the threads

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                    What an absolute idiot.

He can't even spot cynicism.
                    You can try and twist the intentions of Drake's dumbass comments however you like, but we both know for it to have been cynical he would have connected it to Bush's previous remark that backfired on colossal proportions and not the Democratic victory...

But as long as Mobius can use the BOLD tag, he'll rule the threads
                    Oh, and...

PWNED!!!11!!1!11!

Comment

Either way, nothing is going to stop the ultimate failure of Bush's disastrous policy in Iraq which will be a national government firmly in the back pocket of Teheran once coalition forces finally leave the country...

And that is what totally beggars belief: Imagine suffering tens of thousands killed and wounded, spending hundreds of billions of dollars - and all the while you are strengthening the hand of an enemy supposedly hell-bent on acquiring nuclear weapons AND professing to wanting to wipe out Israel...

Awwww Moby... I didn't realise you cared

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                        Oh, and...

PWNED!!!11!!1!11!

Demonstrating your high IQ again

"Our words are backed with BIG BOLD LETTERS"

Comment

There's a famous quote I can't recall exactly to the effect of "never argue with an idiot, or he'll drag you down to his own level and then beat you with his greater experience." Anyone else remember who said that, or how exactly it was phrased? Anyway, don't argue with Moby over who pwned who; the exchange only lowers you.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                          X