To the moon, Alice! To the moon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

I was assuming a "successful" maneuver, where the only problem is the giant chunks of crap that would fall off the rock...
    You know I was being facetious, right?
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
      When will it become economically viable?
      There is always going to have to be the massive initial startup costs, what can't be seen is what discoveries or inventions will be made. It may be that it is unpossible to colonize these places, and far be it from me to suggest that there is no risk.

Comment

At last count, there are 95 moons in the solar system. Why do we want to go to any of them??
        To get away from the rest of humanity .

Comment

If the masses need motivation, I'm sure someone can concoct some sort of "interpretation" of scripture so that God tells us to go explore space. If that hasn't already happened (Scientology)...

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

And God said unto Noah and his sons: "Go forth and multiply."

Now, spreading out across the face of the Earth is uni-directional...somehwat like addition. But to "multiply" you have to factor in another dimension--such as "going up"....to the stars.

Comment

Working...
            X