No announcement yet.

Next time, be wary of free drinks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a tune by ricardo villalobos, long track, but a ripper of a bassline.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
      what is MDMA?
      Don't ask, you'll disapprove. It might sort your dancing out, though.

Comment

I don't know, I had to check her up, didn't know her. There's a video of her in her myspace page but it's not my cup of tea.

I have nothing against that, but seems like very ordinary club dj, who chooses to use the term 'house music' very widely in a very European way.

The problem I see with it is the possibility of being known for playing music with your babies hanging out, so a) it'll be full of people who normally don't do the thing, meaning that atmosphere will be different b) you don't see her tits anyway.

Then again, beats normal Saturday.. so unless you have something better to do, I can't see a reason why you shouldn't go and check it out? Can't be too bad.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Having done some research about Nikki Belucci, I'd definitely go..

Comment

Re: Next time, be wary of free drinks...

Scary stuff.

Never go to free promotions.
            What the hell kind of reasoning is that? Perhaps I should never go to the super market either because a bad female driver might hit me one day?

Comment

I tend to become even more cynical and cranky when i drink so i would probably tell that Israeli travel firm to kiss my butt.

Comment

Working...
              X