No announcement yet.

Why does Napa Valley wine suck so bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Napa Valley wine suck so bad?

In order to understand our selves, we must first understand why Napa Valley wine sucks. In depth analysis of why Napa Valley wine sucks can be an enriching experience. Indispensable to homosapians today, it is important to remember that "what goes up must come down." The juxtapositioning of why Napa Valley wine sucks with fundamental economic, social and political strategic conflict draws criticism from those politicaly minded individuals living in the past, obviously. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of why Napa Valley wine sucks.

Social Factors

There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community. When The Tygers of Pan Tang sang 'It's lonely at the top. Everybody's trying to do you in', they saw clearly into the human heart. While deviating from the norm will always cause unrest amongst ones peers, why Napa Valley wine sucks provides standards by which we may judge our selves.

Special care must be taken when analysing such a delicate subject. On the other hand anyone that disagrees with me is an idiot. Society says that every man must find their own truth. While one sees why Napa Valley wine sucks, another may see monkeys playing tennis.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We will begin by looking at the Maiden-Tuesday-Lending model, a classic economic system of analysis. Transport Costs on the Y-axis, Napa Valley wine suckiness on the X-axis.

Clearly the graphs demonstrates a strong correlation. Why is this? Clearly transport costs, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by why Napa Valley wine sucks due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. A sharp down turn in middle class investment may lead to changes in the market.

Political Factors

Much of the writings of historians display the conquests of the most powerful nations over less powerful ones. Comparing the electoral politics of most Western and Eastern European countries is like comparing why Napa Valley wine sucksism and post-why Napa Valley wine sucksism.

Let us consider the words of that silver tongued orator, the famous political Xaviera Lionel Forbes Dickinson 'A man must have his cake and eat it in order to justify his actions.' What a fantastic quote. To paraphrase, the quote is saying 'why Napa Valley wine sucks wins votes.' Simple as that.
    Since the Renaissance why Napa Valley wine sucks has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.

Conclusion

To conclude why Napa Valley wine sucks is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It fills a hole, ensures financial stability and never hides.

One final thought from the talented Ozzy Zeta-Jones 'Oooh yeah Napa Valley wine sucks shoo badaby dooo.'
    Last edited by Asher; January 19, 2007, 14:56.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Did you use the same algorythms as Robocon?

"Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
        Did you use the same algorythms as Robocon?

RoboCon exposed.
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris

RoboCon exposed.
          I thought the mods said robocon had been a user returning from a prolonged absence.

Has Asher ever been missing for any significant period of time?

Comment

Okay, whence this hate-on against Oerdin? Did he seduce your dog or something?
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I guess there aren't any new Apple products to whine about.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                Okay, whence this hate-on against Oerdin? Did he seduce your dog or something?
                I don't hate Oerdin, over the past few years as he transformed from right wing to left wing he also transformed from nice poster to annoying fact-o-rama google-whore poster.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  I guess there aren't any new Apple products to whine about.
                  The funny thing is that there actually is a little juicy Mac story about the iPhone and I have eagerly been awaiting Asher to spew some venom, but he apparently haven't noticed it yet.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Did you miss the iPhone thread I started?

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo
                      I thought the mods said robocon had been a user returning from a prolonged absence.

Has Asher ever been missing for any significant period of time?
                      Asher ain't Robocon. That's all I'll say .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

google whore. I like that term.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Asher ain't Robocon.
                          Nevertheless, he deserves to be slapped in the face with a large fish

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            Did you miss the iPhone thread I started?
                            Crappy Poly search function

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I know people who refuse to drink California wines.
                              "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                              -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
                              X