Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can teach me how to dance in 3 days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watch and learn

Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
      Watch "Night at the Roxbury"
      the funny thing is that's how I dance.

Comment

yes...three types of dancing

pogo

body slam

and dance with your beer
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Dancing with beer, the only true masculine dance I find pogo/body slam and dances with beer are mutually exclusive
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

If you just want to do some casual dancing, then just learn the simple steps shown in this video :

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
              If you just want to do some casual dancing, then just learn the simple steps shown in this video :

haha yah def learn that shiit if you wanna hook up with some guys.... anyways seriously though whatever you do, show no inhibition whatsover... dance like your really into it, not like someone is making you do it. you can def point out the people who don't like dancing and are just doing so because of social pressure and act all awkward and stuff, etc... and they look the weirdest guys in the club. and if this is the first time your goin to a club... well you've been missing out.

Comment

I can't stand this stupid racist myth than only black blokes can dance.

It's like saying that only black men can play bass. As far as dancing goes, what I would say is listen very closely to the rhythm, think of nothing else but that rhythm, and anticipate. So try to end your movement in time with the beat rather than starting the movement on the beat and ending it in no-time. Oh - and stay cool and don't overdo it.

I expect three days is not enough - but people with natural rhythm can do it easily.

Comment

Originally posted by mitch

haha yah def learn that shiit if you wanna hook up with some guys....
                  What are you talking about ??? The team I'm in consists of two men and 18 women. Going to an irish step arrangement in a smaller joint - well, when the chicks find out you know the steps, then they come to you
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Let these folks take care of the teaching.
                    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
                      Let these folks take care of the teaching.
                      No offense, but Spif has already linked to those.

You clearly doesn't read other peoples postings before posting your own golden nuggets

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Damn edit/quote buttons

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Just imagine you're being hung by the neck and wiggle around. Yup, do the Saddam!
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

hayaa, pendulum.. that's some good stuff
                            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I'm a Finn. Why would a Frenchie link to a Finnish video when a Finn can get in some self-deprecation by doing it instead?
                              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
                                I'm a Finn. Why would a Frenchie link to a Finnish video when a Finn can get in some self-deprecation by doing it instead?
                                Self defence I guess - they are desperate to show that there are things worse than being french

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X