Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Owner of posh NYC shop sues 4 homeless people ... for $1,000,000!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, it doesn't blink. I'm foiled again.
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

This clearly proves that homeless people are just cheaters who actually make millions by begging on the streets, stealing money in that way other people had to work very hard for.

homeless = terrorist
      Blah

Comment

Well, I do understand the concern for your business, and surely that's something you want to work, but me thinks this measure is kind of .. weird and stupid.

I mean, here's a guy who says that since he pays taxes and that money gives you shelters and stuff.. well, the dude is also, at the same time, clogging the court and justice system by his idiotic claims, and some of that stuff is also paid by tax payers. So he might actually consume more tax money than not. Plus, there's more important things waiting to be handled, so the wheels of justice are slow.. because of jerks like this guy.

I just see it in my eyes how he told about his idea to his friends 'so I'll sue them for.. ONE MILLION DOLLARS!' 'Hey, thjat's a great ****ing idea! You should do it!'. And then they all burned in Hell.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
        X