No announcement yet.

French terrorists and American idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If said enough times it will become truth.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Stupid forum, it showed me error every time i tried to send message but it was actually sent... And i can't delete it.

Originally posted by DinoDoc
      Siro: You aren't even argueing from the same set of accepted facts with Ellestar. Whatever you bring up to refute her points will be simply waved aside with the simple retort of it being part of the "official version" of events. You might as well be argueing with someone from indymedia.
      His points. It's an elven name. You know, like a male elven name "Elleshar" in Heroes of Might and Magic. If i knew that "Elle" is a woman's name i shouldn't have chosen this nick. But now it's too late to change it, i'm kinda attached to it.
      Knowledge is Power

Comment

(\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
        X