"Moderate" UK Mosques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Moderate" UK Mosques

Watch and be shocked. I'm far too cynical about Islam to be shocked by anything which is a product of it any longer, but for people not so jaded, this may provide a much-needed wake-up call. All the stereotypes, all the negatives, everything brought to life.

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Shocking!
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Are you considered a moderate Hindu?

Comment

What a surprise
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          Are you considered a moderate Hindu?
          I am a moderate, because though I may criticise, I always add the qualifier that just because some particular religion is sick and twisted doesn't mean that you should mistreat people unfortunate enough to be born into it, and you should not automatically assume that they are the violent, misogynist, and inotolerant bigots their religion is supposed to make them into.

Comment

See, I'd not call that 'moderate', I'd call that "not irrevocably bigoted". Moderate implies not that one is non-extreme, but that one is in the middle range. I'm fairly sure that you fall much closer to one end than the other...
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm

I am a moderate, because though I may criticise, I always add the qualifier that just because some particular religion is sick and twisted doesn't mean that you should mistreat people unfortunate enough to be born into it, and you should not automatically assume that they are the violent, misogynist, and inotolerant bigots their religion is supposed to make them into.
              Harrison, Whaleboy, are you listening to this?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
                I am a moderate
                Just as I figured. Hinduism must be pretty sick and twisted. It probably comes from not being able to eat beef

Comment

Once again demonstrating the meat hierarchy of religions:

Christianity > Islam, Judiasm > Hinduism > Buddhism
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Sacrilicious.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Just as I figured. Hinduism must be pretty sick and twisted. It probably comes from not being able to eat beef
                      I represent only a very small minority. On one side of me you have the people who support discrimination against and deportation of Muslims, which I obviously don't. On the other side, you have people who blame Hinduism for everything, including the social and economic backwardness of Muslims, and they even blame Hinduism for terrorism. In between there are many shades. I'm one of those thin slices in between who will treat a Muslim person the same way I will anyone else, and I won't discriminate, but I'll still feel free to criticise that religion for being regressive and incompatible with modernity.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Sacrilicious.
                        It may look appetising to a meat eater, but to a vegetarian like me, it's borderline disgusting, simply because it looks so much like a cut-open animal. I don't care what meat it is, it would be disgusting even if it were any other meat. It's not the beef aspect, it's the gory-innards-of-an-animal aspect.

Comment

No wonder you're so uptight.

Take out your agression on the animals instead of Muslims.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The grand mufti
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I'd like to quote and edit KH's last post but I'd get permabanned
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                              X