No announcement yet.

Michiganistan - Adultery Carries Life Sentence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ogie has called anyone on anything at any time? Typically I just see you posting garbage and acting like a ******. Case in point, this thread.

Refering to this conviction you claimed not to see anything wrong with it. Now that is Ogie in pure form but please don't change. The place wouldn't be nearly as funny or interesting if you stopped acting like that.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      Ogie has called anyone on anything at any time? Typically I just see you posting garbage and acting like a ******. Case in point, this thread.

Refering to this conviction you claimed not to see anything wrong with it. Now that is Ogie in pure form but please don't change. The place wouldn't be nearly as funny or interesting if you stopped acting like that.

Hmmm...

I commented in what form in what respect regarding the conviction? Would you be so kind to quote.

Hint: I never commented in any way shape or form regarding the conviction.

It boggles the mind how one can possibly get almost everything wrong in almost every single post.

Thats what I love about you Oerdin. Wrong as rain and dependably so.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
        Thats what I love about you Oerdin. Wrong as rain and dependably so.
        I'm glad you agree with the Commies about Venezuela
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Stopped clocks and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

I wonder why there aren't cameras in classrooms. There are everywhere else.
            Somebody somewhere would go apesh!t over it

Some parent with a lot of time on their hands would get their kid into a lawsuit with the school

Somehow a sex scandle involving a teacher-student, teacher-parent teacher-teacher would be thrust on to the national spotlight.

for all those reasons, I'm all for it
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

Somebody somewhere would go apesh!t over it

Some parent with a lot of time on their hands would get their kid into a lawsuit with the school

Somehow a sex scandle involving a teacher-student, teacher-parent teacher-teacher would be thrust on to the national spotlight.

for all those reasons, I'm all for it
              I'll go you one better: I want cameras in the classrooms, and I want them broadcasting in real time over the internet, on a secure site to which parents would be given a password.
              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Do you see the inherent contradiction in that, Rufus?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                  Do you see the inherent contradiction in that, Rufus?
                  No, probably 'cause I'm a techo-dope. But I can still want it.
                  "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

on a secure site to which parents would be given a password

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

I'm glad you agree with the Commies about Venezuela
                      You know I thought of that specific topic exactly as I wrote that post and because of it had to go back and put in the qualifiers "almost everything" and "almost every".
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                      X