Hussein's co-defendants executed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take THAT, Asher.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Take THAT, Asher.
      He's clearly been practicing, it's a minor improvement over his "LOL M$" joke.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It does show that you're not completely gay though Asher. While certainly not bad, Molly's put downs are certainlly better than yours.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
          It does show that you're not completely gay though Asher. While certainly not bad, Molly's put downs are certainlly better than yours.
          I get banned for my putdowns, so I play with most people like they're a mentally retarded cat. For bureaucrats and their ilk, this is a surprisingly accurate approach.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I get banned for my putdowns
            I though it was for your winning personality.

so I play with most people like they're a mentally retarded cat.
            So you have decided to treat others as you want them to treat you. How generous.

For bureaucrats and their ilk, this is a surprisingly accurate approach.
            Oh wow, "bureaucrat", what a devilish putdown... cause it always better to be a socially stunnted and intellectually empty spoiled brat than a civil servant.

Well, you have shown me the error of my ways....
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Is it a putdown or is it an apt description of a municipal paper pusher?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                Is it a putdown or is it an apt description of a municipal paper pusher?
                Thankfully your ignorance of what my job actually entails allows me to laugh in the confort of my home at your never ending pettyness.

It is sort of sad and pathetic that you seem to draw personal enjoyment from making ignorant comments online trying to make yourself seem either witty, important, or significant. But kudos to you, for comming to embody the very term of troll. It obvious you have worked hard to get this to level of "discourse." I mean, if you can't participate in principled, intelligent discourse, you might as well be the best at something.

Congrats to you
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

You've told us your job before, we know what it is. Municipal paper pushing. You are very important to the bureaucratic machine.

Comment

We tried to have a Troll Poll for Canadians.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I was not nominated.

Comment

I would have nominated you. Seriously, your only real competition is Krazy Horse; but he's a mathematician, and no one expects them to make sense.

Comment

Working...
                        X