Rome: Season2 roundup(spoilers, damnit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guynemer
    Nevertheless, we have no development as to why he would feel that way.

Granted, his past sexual encounters were... less than ideal, but there was nothing there to suggest he's a sadist.
    We are also missing quite a significant portion of his teenage years by the '2 years later'-ing (or however long it was) of Octavian.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• True enough... still bothers me that he and wee Lucius are the only characters to have "aged", and even Lucius was only the once.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Caesarion has aged, too
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
          Caesarion has aged, too
          Cleopatra didn't
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

• True that. My jaw dropped to a degree roughly equal to Antony at her appearance. And dress.

Comment

• Pullo will defect to save Caesarion, and Octavian will kill him and Vorenus
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Or Vorenus and Pullo will kill each other at the same time. Though it isn't out of the realm of possibility that Octavian kills them both. Perhaps with some internal struggle at killing Pullo, but he's been becoming more and more a cold hearted bastard who seems to only use the people he's close to as political pawns.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Lots of rumpy-pumpy last night. That Livia...

Anyway, I don't see how a happy ending is possible for either of our two heroes next week.

Comment

• Yeah, that was perhaps the best sex scene of the entire series, and that's saying something.

Comment

• Livia has a nice rack
                      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• And, to take a quote from Pullo from season one, "she ****s like Helen of Troy with her ass on fire."

Comment

• That Egyptian prostitute was ugly as hell, though.

Comment

• Vorenus

This final episode was so very well done.

Comment

• yep. I did like Pullo and Cesarion at the end though.

"Yeah, about your Father..."
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• That last new episode of Rome starts in about an hour.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X