No announcement yet.

Damn old people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So? I just pointed out that it doesn't necessarily have to do anything with the SAME colour of skin, that is to say, you can't exclude racism out, just because the racist and yourself have the same colour of skin.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Besides, Grandpa pretty much had a misunderstanding, which he understood the second I explained it more, so he is not a real racist.

However, Tuberski, you seem to have some problems with your own relationship to other cultures, so the racist card is not yet out in your case.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        Besides, Grandpa pretty much had a misunderstanding, which he understood the second I explained it more, so he is not a real racist.

However, Tuberski, you seem to have some problems with your own relationship to other cultures, so the racist card is not yet out in your case.

That's only laughable.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

So? I just pointed out that it doesn't necessarily have to do anything with the SAME colour of skin, that is to say, you can't exclude racism out, just because the racist and yourself have the same colour of skin.
          Where did you point it out? You aren't Mexican for start.

ACK!

Comment

I don't seem to get along with Welshmen. Is that racist?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Tuberksi, in stating, that there are white people, caucasian, for example Christians. Then there are Jews, who are usually white as well. I can be a racist towards Jews, even if we share the same colour of skin.

Sloww, no, why would it be?
              In da butt.

Comment

Tuberksi, in stating, that there are white people, caucasian, for example Christians. Then there are Jews, who are usually white as well. I can be a racist towards Jews, even if we share the same colour of skin.

Sloww, no, why would it be?
                Yes, but if you hate Jews, it's not because of the color of their skin.

ACK!

Comment

Because they're sheep shaggers. Kind of like Mexicans and goats.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Tuberski, right! So.. you can be a racist, and the skin of the colour doesn't mean a thing.

YOu said, grandpa is white, implying that he can't be racist towards me because of it. Maybe this will end the whole skin colour point now?
                    In da butt.

Comment

I am not a racist. Period.

Not biting on troll bait simply stating a fact

Grandpa Troll
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Why are you so afraid of the word?

I'm just throwing it around, it's fun really.. it's an anti-measure for the PC dicks, who use it wrong all the time and use it as a weapon, political, social etc.. So I just use it all the time, because it can a) work or b) it destroyes the whole PC policy. Either a or b is good for me.
                        In da butt.

Comment

And here's why it's great and useful.. as you said, you are not a racist, period.

So you say. Prove it.

(now you are de facto racist until you prove otherwise, which by the way is impossible)...
                          In da butt.

Comment

And here's why it's great and useful.. as you said, you are not a racist, period.

So you say. Prove it.

(now you are de facto racist until you prove otherwise, which by the way is impossible)...
                            you're a moron. (now you are a defacto moron until you prove otherwise, which, by the way, is impossible)....

ACK!

Comment

Well, not if we realize the context. A moron claiming someone else to be a moron is not valid by default. You are the moron (and racist), so we should always take you words with grain salt.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Pekka
                                Jews
                                Finns
                                Racists

Comment

Working...
                                X