No announcement yet.

less people on poly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oh look BC, you're still alive? How is your heart? What about your overall health.. tell me, do you feel the urge to wake up just to take a piss? Do you feel light headed when you stand up?

It's coming for you BC... it's coming...
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Pekka, you really have to improve if you want to prevent Pervy to take you place as this sites clown
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Yup, that ws what I was looking for - lots of freshly popped hot popcorn
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No, the thing is, I'm not your clown, and I don't care what you think about that.

Perfection can do what he wants, be a clown, what ever, it is not my concern.

You on the other hand should stop being racist.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

No offense, but I don't consider you to be my clown, I consider you a clown for all polytubbies

Me being a racist ? against whom ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Are you kidding me? You are maybe the most known racist in here, after few posters.

So before you go calling people clown, just remember the neck of the woods you come from. A racist calling me a clown isn't even an insult, it's pure comedy gold in itself.

Now I have to go to sleep. Ta-ta.
                In da butt.

Comment

Pekka, you are priceless

Pervy doesn't have a clue about the opposition he is up against

Steven Weinberg

Comment

i'd imagine with popularity of civ4 there'd be more ppl. i came to poly just about when civ3 was new... and even with that game being hated, poly was quite populated..
                    :-p

Comment

Maybe you don't recognize the old timers. A lot of them changed their handles.
                      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Boy I never realized that Apolyton was ranked so low on Google, googling for "Civilization" has poly on the second page (all be it at the top of that page)
                        their are several sights that simply have absolutly no buisness being ranked above Poly.

For example THIS PAGE Hasn't been updated sinse 1997 and has no information past Civ II and is right after CFC

And THIS PAGE Is nothing more then a collection of patches riped off from Fixais, a few very out of date mods and some boiler plate news items that date from the release of Civ4. The only thing it has going for it is the domain name which is being utterly wasted by a site this pathetic.

I though Googles algorithms were more sophisticated then this As the most important Civilization site in all of Civdom this is intolerable, their must be an effort to bump ouselves to the first page.
                        Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

This place is basically teh suxx0rz, no offense or anything.
                          "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
                          - Lone Star

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                            Lancer has wandered away again, which means the number of intelligent threads has dropped by about 50%
                            I seriously hope you're joking.
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The seeds were sown back when civ3 was released. CFC has been owning 'Poly on Civ coverage since.
                              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

wtf pekka and blackcat?
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X