less people on poly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• less people on poly?

is seems theres less people posting compared to 2 years ago, last time i was regularly active. is it just me because im on a different time zone?
    :-p

It's the mass suicides after Aggie left.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Lancer has wandered away again, which means the number of intelligent threads has dropped by about 50%

Comment

There's been quite a few less people for quite a while now, mostly because of our location on google.
        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

I'm here to help! I'll breathe some life back into this old corpse!
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Oh, good. The day is saved.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

balls deep!
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
                I'm here to help! I'll breathe some life back into this old corpse!
                No offense, but we have Pekka. Yet another clown won't help this site
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'd rather be a clown in front of your eyes than a joke in the working environment.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    I'd rather be a clown in front of your eyes than a joke in the working environment.
                    Pekka, I really haven't the faintest idea about how you are in RL - my only clue is what I see here - somehow I hope that you have a split personal disorder
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Don't worry about me. Just worry about being at least somewhat respected by your co-workers. I'm sure, that carrying monitors from A to B is not demanding, but still, if you are, on top of that, the joke, .. just try to do a bit better, yes?
                      In da butt.

Comment

That is a bit difficult since I'm used to work with facts, where you have a minor tendency to work with ficton

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Facts, you are a joke in the working environment and your tasks are puny.

Fiction, where you think they still have some respect for you.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

No offense, but we have Pekka. Yet another clown won't help this site
                            Well Pekka better watch out then...
                            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
                              Well Pekka better watch out then...
                              Well, you can try, but you are up against a heavy opponent

Dammit, where is my popcorn ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X