No announcement yet.

I hate New Year's Resolution gym-wannabes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question is, why are you trying to take a good look at other men's penises and keep statistics on which groups hide theirs, Zoid?

Comment

That's just the way I am...
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
        I don't lift weights, I do cardio and stuff. Trying to keep my body from aching from all the sitting I do. Somewhat like physiotherapy. I've alway thought that the weight lifters are wankers, really. They strut around the gym showing off their oiled pecs an whatnot, but they're afraid to show their penis in the locker room. Avoiding to shower with other guys and if they do they find a corner and turn their back. Not to mention the cover themselves in towels in the sauna. I always wondered why that is? Closet homophobia, or closet homosexuality?

Any thoughts,LS?

I admit that I do try and emphasise on cardiovascular stuff too as I am trying to lose weight but don't particularly want to look like a beefcake (my natural build tends to take care of the musculature anyway). And I go swimming too. My new years resolution is just to continue, I've been at it since the end of June, so it was more like a 30th resolution and I've stuck to it.

As for all that weight stuff (I do a few but not that many), I find it all a bit narcissistic.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
          I don't lift weights, I do cardio and stuff.

You won't get nearly teh same health benefits, but at least you won't piss people off
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Thread necromancy
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

aneeshm lives closer to the real action
              Three hours total travelling distance, actually.

Plus I know Hindi better than the Northerners who curse the locals as ghati, so I can kick their linguistic ass in case they ever get uppity, and I know Marathi better than the locals, so that's not a problem, either.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

You won't get nearly teh same health benefits, but at least you won't piss people off
                I'm an inoffensive kinda guy
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by onodera
                  Thread necromancy
                  Duplicating existing content

Comment

I hate the New Year's Resolution gym-wannabes whining thread we get every year

(or necromancied (sic) every year)

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion Duplicating existing content
                      Redundancy
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

This reminds me to hit the gym this week.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                          I want to "upgrade" my back muscles so all this sitting I'm doing won't be as harmful as I think it will in the long run.
                          Something scared you recently?
                          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                          X