We have a blizzard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arrian
    I envy you. We got a few flurries today, but that's it. I'm dying for a real snowstorm.

-Arrian
    You can have it. It's all nice and fun to watch it from your window, but when you are trying to get home and are afraid of getting stuck and stranded it looses it's appeal!
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

"Sod us" is the best place name on the map, though not as good as my location.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Darsnan, at a guess, lives in Syracuse, New York.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

We have a winner!

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              I'm tempted to post a picture of sunny Vegas, but I won't.

Actually it's only 55 F. Kind of chilly.
              We're supposedly gonna get down into the sub-zeros sometime this weekend here in Reno.

Super...
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

We're supposedly gonna get down into the sub-zeros sometime this weekend here in Reno.

Super...
                we will get below 30 F. I might actually have to wear a jacket. Usually I don't bother as I'm only outside for like 15 or 20 seconds at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader
                  Thought I'd share some nice pictures I took from my house. Good ol Canadian winter, puts hair on your chest!
                  Yup, those pictures are pretty much what it was like for me yesterday too. (But I only live 2 or 1.5 hours from you)
                  Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Between the villages of Pratt's Bottom and Badgers Mount
                    Those names are AWESOME! I saw this place called Musk Creek today but the people living there totally wasted that name. No puns about pungent odours at all, just Musk Valley or Musk Cottage or the Muskerry (which I quite like actually).
                    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico

Those names are AWESOME! I saw this place called Musk Creek today but the people living there totally wasted that name. No puns about pungent odours at all, just Musk Valley or Musk Cottage or the Muskerry (which I quite like actually).
                      There is also another village called Locksbottom.
                      Attached Files
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It's a fine winter day in NW Minnesota!

Comment

Oh, and we had snow yesterday. It melted overnight.
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

in this part of sunny northern Kaliforn-i-a

it will be below frezzing overnight for the next several nights

usuall low-mid 40's over night

I am hoping for snow, it would shut down the freeways, due the the retards driving 80 in the snow
                            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

below freezing for several nights here in Vegas. One of my plastic pipes for my hose out front froze and cracked. Damn plastic piping. Plastic piping is popular where I live because it is cheap.

Comment

doesn't get this cold often in the desert. here's a pic

funny watching my dog try to drink out of my frozen fountain in my front yard.

Comment

Working...
                                X