We have a blizzard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a blizzard

Thought I'd share some nice pictures I took from my house. Good ol Canadian winter, puts hair on your chest!
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

What the hell, the file didn't attach?
    Attached Files
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Wish I could do more than one per post!
      Attached Files

Comment

Last one!
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm tempted to post a picture of sunny Vegas, but I won't.

Actually it's only 55 F. Kind of chilly.

Comment

Watch it, Dis. You're gonna get smacked with a rainstorm on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
              Watch it, Dis. You're gonna get smacked with a rainstorm on Friday.
              yeah

Comment

I envy you. We got a few flurries today, but that's it. I'm dying for a real snowstorm.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

We're getting a good dose of Lake Effect snow from Lake Ontario right now. First significant snowfall we've had this season!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Darsnan, man, where the hell do you live? Nothing that is in any shape or form recognizable.

Penn Yan? Is that your Chinatown, is that why you got the name all wrong, because no Chinese would actually want to come and work for a sweatshop on there?

Right next to Geneva I see.. that's some wishful thinking, it's like Las Vegas, "Yeaaah we got the whole world here, look, there's the plastic version of Afghanistan!"... Rome?! Yeah, sure, keep on dreaming.

Binghamton? Norwich? You can't even fake to sound English or what ever, I bet it's the Australians, you know, the BAD ones they got rid off from England. Seems to me they still can't come up with anything half decent or genuine.

Boonville? Sounds like the place where you can park your car and live in it. Then again, the location suggests it's not exactly the hills of Hollywood, and it can't be like Hollywood, where everything is fake. In Boonville, everything is ****ed for real! Next to it, Pulaski. Sounds like the same, except Polish.

Baldwinsville? Do the Baldwin brothers come from there, or couldn't you figure out any better actors than that?

And the rest of the names are pretty much screwed up as well, is it time to just nuke this place or what? I lowers the property values of Sweden.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

And you call that a blizzard? Bah!
                      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

We had a storm last night ... now if there'd been some winter too, we could've had a winterstorm ...
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Boonville.

Comment

It doesn't snow enough in Toronto.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

And what the heck is up with a place called Cazenovia???

Are all it's inhabitants extremely good lovers or what??

Asmodean
                              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Working...
                              X