No announcement yet.

How often?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's better than them asking how many times I crap in a day. And we have had threads asking how often we jerk off in a day.

Comment

I think aneeshm posted a similar poll once (although that one was valid).
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Dis you lied to me.

You said that in 2007 you would bring back your old avatar.

Highly dissapointed...

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Who, me?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            Who, me?
            you will not be my avatar. sorry. Though if I could put a link to putting you on people's ignore list in my avatar, I will.

that gives me an idea...

edit: there. I put my home webpage in my signiture block.
            Last edited by Dis; January 10, 2007, 15:27.

Comment

i take a shower after morning jog.

i try to take a shower after work.

i take a shower before i sleep + take a ****.

even though thats 3 times, ill be a slob if i dont take the 2nd type and probably wont be doing anything all day/ going out and pick my nose and fling it somewhere and buro and fart and just be real nasty while sitting in front of the computer.

like now.
              :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                that gives me an idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                  It's better than them asking how many times I crap in a day. And we have had threads asking how often we jerk off in a day.
                  i crap twice a day. morning and before sleep. sometimes maybe just mornign depending on how much i eat.

ive gotten off quite alot in one day before to satisfy my curiosity. But right after 3 following ones just took too much time and concentration on getting off....
                  :-p

Comment

Re: How often do you shower?

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                    Why would anyone ever want to know something like this??
                    [azzaman333]
                    It's 7pm... Zkribbler's just getting in the shower... (imagining) mmm...
                    [/azzaman333]
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson

Lack of obsessive washing is not good for others, though
                      I would say lack of washing is not good for others. Seriously I was at the unemployment office the other day and this guy sitting next to me in the waiting lounge smelled like he´d been sleeping in his clothes for the past two weeks. I actually moved to get away from his stink. And he wasn´t homeless or anything just your run off the mill dreadlock sporting showering-is-for-the-petty-bourgeois witless anarcho type...
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        You're just afraid of being the only stinky one.
                        I really do shower once a day. Thats even illegal here right now. 9th from the top.
                        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                        The video may avatar is from

Comment

Working...
                        X