17.50%
    1 every week
    2.50%
    1 every month or longer
    15.00%

Re: How often?

Originally posted by LordShiva
    This poll is invalid.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

for a second, i thought you were a bot/spammer.
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Your shower is invalid.

Comment

I never shower, I'm sponge bathed by a troupe of sexy female grad students that could be supermodels but choose not to be all wearing see-thru sailor fuku.
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Once a day usually, but sometimes go two or three days with just a student shower.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I'm not voting in this one either...

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
                I never shower, I'm sponge bathed by a troupe of sexy female grad students that could be supermodels but choose not to be all wearing see-thru sailor fuku.
                It's all the same

Comment

I was not expecting this. Seeing as the subject of the how often wasn't in the thread title, I expected another type of how often. . Something that would be deleted by ming.

As for showering, we've had these threads before. Just bump the old one. 1 a day for me. sometimes on my weekends, I veg out and don't show or go out.

Comment

now if it was a tongue bath ??

more than once
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Seems I'm the cleanest of you yet - I'm the only guy who voted for 2+ times a day. I shower once in the morning, and once in the evening. I usually don't get up early enough to necessitate showering thrice, but when I do get up early, I may shower thrice a day.

Comment

Real men don't shower. They bath in BLOOD
                        Blah

Comment

I believe I took a shower back in May last year
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
                            Seems I'm the cleanest of you yet - I'm the only guy who voted for 2+ times a day. I shower once in the morning, and once in the evening. I usually don't get up early enough to necessitate showering thrice, but when I do get up early, I may shower thrice a day.
                            You're not the cleanest, we just don't live in climatic hellholes. If I were living in Pune, I'd probably shower more than once every two days, as I do now in winter. In summer, I shower daily.
                            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Once a day, usually.
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                              X