Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if a beautiful nun were hitting on you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanS
    Damn, y'all must be naive prots. I guarantee you that all catholic schoolboys have already contemplated such questions at length.
    Average age of nuns who used to teach me was something like 70... and only because there was one nice about 20 yo nun
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

Leaving aside the 70 yo nuns and ugly nuns, of course.

But to be honest, the nun outfits don't do anything special for me.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        Simple. When we have sex and are climaxing all over the globe, it will be the closest either of us have ever been to God. It will not 'ruin her life'. If she wants to, it's her decision.

And I will not rape her.
        *wonders if Pekka is the Second Coming and feels true fear for the first time.*

Comment

If Pekka is the Second Coming, that only means someone else got there first, and he got sloppy seconds.

Oh, and the nun is a slut.
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Just a regular ***** under that robe.

I'd hit it.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

If they look anything like this. Hell yeah!

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I think Silvia Saint has done a shiny-nun shoot. I'd be amazed if many blokes didn't find her suitably attractive.

Comment

yes to the question in the OP.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                    Leaving aside the 70 yo nuns and ugly nuns, of course.

But to be honest, the nun outfits don't do anything special for me.
                    yeah the outfits are kinda lame. Anyone watch the old Clint Eastwood film 2 mules for Sister Sarah? Though the nun in that movie turned out to be a prostitute. She looked pretty decent in that movie though. She had makeup on though.

I wonder, do women aspire to be nuns anymore? There's a reason they are all 70 year old women. No young person would ever want to restrict their life like that. I heard there's a shortage of catholic priests as well. They need to let these people have sex for god's sake. .

But what kid says they want to be a nun or a priest when they grow up? I'll never understand why people choose that lifestyle. To each their own I guess. But I feel they are being brainwashed and repressing themselves. To be fair, most nuns are so ugly they know they will never get ****ed anyways. So they devote themselves to a cause to make them think their life is worthwhile. This is my theory, as insensitive as it is. I'm an *******, I know.

What do nuns do anyways? I never understood their purpose.

Comment

Working...
                    X