Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is wrong with this thing we call winter?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is wrong with this thing we call winter?!

Geez! Is mother nature drunk or stone?

Its january here, we are supposed to have atleast 20 inches of snow by now....We have like 2...if we are lucky, because there is none almost everywhere! It is supposed to be like minus 10 degrees Celcius (14 F for you dumb****s, you know who you are ) and its 16 degres (61F) outside! And, at the same time, colorado receives 70 cm of snow, mexico 60 cm, and texas too, Vancoucer 50cm! WTF!?!

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Same here. It's supposed to get very cold in Pune, but this year it just hasn't got cold enough.

Comment

Spec, we don't have snow. That's _weird_.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

First time in 10 years we didn't have a single snowflake
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

lol its teh golbal warmin LOL
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Yea.

Wtf Pekka?!

You should have an explination

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Right now, The rain is falling on Quebec City in January... ...
              bleh

Comment

Global warming, plus El niño...

Here , or here...
                RIAA sucks
                The Optimistas
                I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

I believe we are slowly spiralling towards sun.
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

In Montreal too!

Spec.

Comment

Winter - that's when it's cooler, and gray and cloudy all the time?

Here in lower Michigan, we had rain yesterday, it's overcast again today, but going to hit a high of 53F (~11 C).

I think we had some snow at some point in December, but it didn't last.

I remember as a kid getting snow in October. And there'd be snow on the ground probably till March. White Christmases were pretty normal. In the 80s I think that changed.
                      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Global Warming is for pussies!

I say break out the sunglasses and shorts!
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

It's 10 to 15C in Paris this week, and I'm very happy about it
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Still waiting for snow - or even freezing temperatures - here in Maryland.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm reading in the paper that Dec 2006 was the fifth warmest since 1870 in SE Michigan. The average temp was 37.5 F (3C). The usual ave temp is 29.6 F (-1.3C).
                              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Working...
                              X