I Have A Proposition For Democrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have A Proposition For Democrats

If Obama gets nominated, I'll vote for him. Get to work.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Did you just proposition democrats?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I have a similar proposition: Don't suck.
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

Got a deal, Victor.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

What's your opinion on Hillary Clinton?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
            What's your opinion on Hillary Clinton?
            I'd take a dirty, matted-fur Jewbacca over her.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              Did you just proposition democrats?
              He's always propositioning me, so this isn't new behavior.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

I'd take a dirty, matted-fur Jewbacca over her.
                I'd take a Jewbacca over anyone.

Comment

No way, no how do I vote for Ms. Clinton. Never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    No way, no how do I vote for Ms. Clinton. Never happen.
                    She's too conservative for you?

Comment

Comment

Her husband boinked a skank too skanky to wash the *** off her dress for months.
                        If she's that bad, that alone won't get my vote.

Comment

Clinton is certainly more conservative than Obama is, and yet you would vote for Obama over Clinton. Care to explain the reason, then?

Comment

First I would point out that you assume I'm all conservative. I've said many times I'm a moderate independent.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              First I would point out that you assume I'm all conservative. I've said many times I'm a moderate independent.
                              That doesn't answer the question. On which issues do you agree with Obama over Clinton?

Comment

Working...
                              X