No announcement yet.

The New Company I'm Working For Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congras slowwy, I also started a new parttime job at teh hospital that tuber works at. Doesnt pay as well as the contrct travel assignments, but on the plus side, i'll be able to stay home for a while. And i get to catch a glimpse or two of tuber while at work .
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Being at home is worth a lot. Good deal.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        The guy in the office across the hall is named Shiva. Now I know two Shivas.
        Not necessarily
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Uh oh.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Cool.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Congrats Slowhand, and get a bike.
              Golfing since 67

Comment

Nooners!

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

"Domestic Pardner"

They can take the Texan out of Texas, but they can't take the Texas out of the Texan...

Good on you Sloww, if you ever became homeless I'd lose one extra person to laugh at/take the piss out of...

Funny how you suddenly like the European model of social responsibility when it is applied to you, bet those people at your former company are fellow Republicans - something to think about, Sloww...
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

1.9 miles? You shouldn't even drive that, especially if it's only 3 minutes drive. Walk it

Comment

He's a gas guzzling lazy yank - what do you expect!!?

On yer bike, Slowwie!
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

No it is the fact the sidewalks are optional around here, and most times the walk would be dangerous.
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Comment

What is a pardner?
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                            X