No announcement yet.

Tell me about your cell & carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not have a personal cell. I use my work cell for everything.

My work cell is very obsolete. It's a sturdy phone though. Nokia. . It doesn't do those polyphonic ring tones. That's how old it is. I'm supposed to be getting my general manager's old Razr this week. She's using a blackberry now. Although they are still trying to get the techs blackberries. So I may eventually get one.

Our carrier is Cingular. It's been pretty good. Though sometimes calls can't connect for some reason. And the carrier sucks with Samsung phones for some reason. Lots of dropped calls. That's why I ditched my flip-type samsung and went back to my archaic Nokia.

Comment

I hate ring tones. I have the default ring tone of a normal phone call. I get so embarrassed when I hear a stupid kid playing some crappy Spice Girls music when receiving a call from another stupid person.
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

VX5200
        verizon
        first cell phone

Comment

Nokia 6280, DNA-carrier. Decent enough, though, they put so much mp3-players, cameras and stuff in it, there was no space for the phone-bits.
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Tattila, nice, I really like that phone, had it in the summer myself. It's not really the top of the line, but in the middle class, I think it's great. I have some experience on all kinds of phones, if I had to recommend few mid priced phones, that would definitely be one of them. Of course there are always personal prefenreces, but somehow I just liked that phone much better than I've liked most phones.

I mean, I appreciate the manufacturing of it, it's really a good phone for the price, even compared to many other same category phones. Reliable, nice.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Motorola (too many bad experience with them... and I always found the Razr to be not so "good looking

Try the Sony Ericsson W810IR .

That's a really great cellphone.
              2MPX, FM radio, and in Canada it comes with 2GB of memory!!!!
              bleh

Comment

Get full-length product reviews, the latest news, tech coverage, daily deals, and category deep dives from CNET experts worldwide.
                bleh

Comment

I bought my phone from ebay at a considerable discount from retail stores here. I also needed a data cable to transfer stuff to the phone. It was $50 retail, but from ebay ended up $7.50 total, including shipping. I guess my point is, don't buy retail.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    Tattila, nice, I really like that phone, had it in the summer myself. It's not really the top of the line, but in the middle class, I think it's great. I have some experience on all kinds of phones, if I had to recommend few mid priced phones, that would definitely be one of them. Of course there are always personal prefenreces, but somehow I just liked that phone much better than I've liked most phones.

I mean, I appreciate the manufacturing of it, it's really a good phone for the price, even compared to many other same category phones. Reliable, nice.
                    Thus far, I've been very happy with it. Only gripe, the camera is a bit lacking. Been wondering, if I could rip some optics from some old camera and glue them on top of the sensor...
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                    X