Tell me about your cell & carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about your cell & carrier

I have a Motorola RAZR from 2 years ago. It looks like it has been through a war. The camera no longer works. I use Verizon as my carrier. The customer service is not great and the coverage in Western PA is satisfactory, but I have 5 months left on my contract and I'm getting out 1) to find a plan where I can use fewer minutes and 2) to find a phone with a 2.0 megapixel camera and 1GB memory for MP3s.. So tell me about you phone and carrier and whether or not you are pleased with them. Also, if you purchased your phone & service online, where did you buy from? Thanks.

I have a RAZR V3c from Verizon and I love the phone and the carrier, so I'm not sure that helps you .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I have a motorola i560 from Nextel(Sprint). It's paid for by the hospital where I work.

It has pretty good coverage..........except in the hospital.

But hell, it's free.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I use T-mobile and have never had a problem with it. I believe that you can get the RAZR from them. I use a phone I bought in China. Also, you can do everything online at their website. Although, I found it a bit annoying to navigate.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I had a Razr, and hated it. I now have a Slvr, which is slightly better. But I hate Motorola. I'll do Samsung, Nokia, Audiovox, or Palm next time.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Nokia. With O2.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler
              Nokia. With O2.
              Does it have the walkie-talkie feature? That would be a useful feature if you had enough friends with similarly equipped phones..

Comment

Nokia 6600
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I have an age old Siemens C56. It is durable. I bought it off ebay to replace the cool-o flip phone I lost (Samsung x471 or somesuch).

My service is with Cingular. It sucks. Constantly dropping calls etc. You'd think in SE PA you could get some decent coverage. Blah. My wife won't switch to a new plan cause the current one is ten dollars cheaper than anything now available. So every time a call from her gets dropped, I call back and tell her she just saved ten dollars.
                  "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                  "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                  "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie
                    I have an age old Siemens C56. It is durable. I bought it off ebay to replace the cool-o flip phone I lost (Samsung x471 or somesuch).

My service is with Cingular. It sucks. Constantly dropping calls etc. You'd think in SE PA you could get some decent coverage. Blah. My wife won't switch to a new plan cause the current one is ten dollars cheaper than anything now available. So every time a call from her gets dropped, I call back and tell her she just saved ten dollars.
                    I was thinking about going with Cingular because they have a Sony phone that I like - Sony Erricsson w810i. But I also like the soon-to-be-released Sanyo M1 with Sprint.. I have heard other negative comments about Cingular, so I am leaning towards the Sprint phone.

Comment

I've got two cell phones, my private phone is a Sony Ericsson k700i, which is an 'ok' phone (unfortunately the down button doesn't work much). At work I just got a new Nokia, but I'm not 100% sure which model, but using google image search it looks like it's a 6230i. As I just got the phone yesterday I can't comment on how good it is, except that I already hate the menu (doesn't give you a good overview... but hopefully I can fix that, I haven't really looked at it's features)
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Nokia N91
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Brundlefly

Does it have the walkie-talkie feature? That would be a useful feature if you had enough friends with similarly equipped phones..
                          Yeah, never used it though.
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I have cingular, with LG 1500. It is the best phone that I have had since I had a cell phone. With cingular we have a lot of rollover min. The service could be better however, drop calls.

Comment

No one bought their phone online?

Comment

Working...
                              X