Anyone Looking foward to new Season of 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Looking foward to new Season of 24

I sure am. This season terrorist are blowing stuff up left and right all across US and the Presidents get Jack out of Chinese hands to help save the day. I just hope they dont kill him off this season.
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Anyone Looking foward to new Season of 24
    After 60 hours and no replies, apparently not..

Comment

Naw, it's because people actually had real lives over the holidays.

For me. I CAN"T WAIT>

JACK IS BACK
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I'm certainly looking forward to it. And I dare say Jack will live to see another day, Kiefer still has some seasons left in his contract iirc.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

24 is still going?
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

He still has years but they could be as a producer and not necessarily as the star. Of course if he's the producer, why wouldn't he want himself as the star
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Is this some Yankie football thing?
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

No, just the best show on TV at this time.

It's Back!

Comment

Yes, completely unrealistic and contrived, but still one of the best entertainment shows currently running.

Obviously doddler dosn't know JACK
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's not just about Jack Bauer. The strength of the show is the ensemble casting, and the mix of political intrigue with action/drama plotlines. My wife was saying last night, "I just hope they realize that if they kill Chloe, a lot of us are out of here."

Really looking forward to a new day/plotline.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

They've done a decent job adding new people in every year. And if they don't work, they just kill them off.

Curtis isn't Tony, but he's pretty good. Edgar wasn't bad. Bill was good. But yes, Chloe brings a little insane fun to the show and my wife would be pissed if they got rid of her. And Smart playing the president's wife deserved award attention.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

True dat re Jean Smart.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

still havent started season 4, watching s2 of lost these days....

what's with killing off all these characters?
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

ZOMFG 24 IS COMING BACK I CANT WAIT I AM GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWAL HELP ME ##JH$#FLKSADJKF
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X