Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New Year's Resolution Are You Going To Break?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What New Year's Resolution Are You Going To Break?

I'm sorry. MAKE. Certainly, I meant make.
    We all know that we won't break resolutions. No. We stand resolute on resolutions. Right?

What's your resolution?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

My only resolution is to continue with the swimming I was doing last year, shouldn't be too much to attain - just that it got stopped for a while with my whiplash which made it very uncomfortable...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I already posted mine, in Etchy's thread.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I want to become a better person, so I have resolved to start playing Civ4.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
          I want to become a better person, so I have resolved to start playing Civ4.
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

I'm planning on upgrading pc, and one reason is so I can play the damn game.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I plan on being more caring and giving, and being a better friend. I don't plan on breaking it. .

and then there's always the resolution I always have. you guys can probably figure out what that is.

Comment

I still haven't broke my new year's resolution of some years ago... to not make any more new year's resolutions.

Comment

what is the fun in that?

Comment

Boggling "normal" people like you I guess...

(Actually the fun in it for me is not having to be bothered with silly tradition, thus freeing my own time up for my own pursuits. If I feel a resolution would be fun or otherwise useful... I make it... and don't have to wait till New Years either.)

Comment

For next year I'll try not to stop smoking again. Worked for me this year so that shouldn't be too hard.
                      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                      And notifying the next of kin
                      Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                        I still haven't broke my new year's resolution of some years ago... to not make any more new year's resolutions.
                        Me too. I resolved to give up making false promises a few years back.

Comment

hopefully i'll get caught up on my painting.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

My new year's resolutions are to stop smoking, start jogging & going to the gym again, and expand my group of friends. I have several good friends but I've noticed most of them I've known for around a decade or more. I'd like to meet a few new people and maybe get a new hobby.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I enjoy keeping my new years resolution of every year telling people that last year was crap, this year was crap and next years going to be crap so why are you celebrating ?
                              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
                              X